Breaking News

SOLVED SQL DEVELOPER: ENTER THE FULL PATHNAME FOR THE JAVA.EXE on Oracle

I am a new beginner on Using Oracle Database and today i have faced the problem when i was busy try to Run Oracle SQL Developer!!
The Massage pop up before the Oracle opened and saying:
ENTER THE FULL PATHNAME FOR THE JAVA.EXE
I just know your facing the same problem that why you have take your time to read this Post. What i fail to detect the time you use to solve the problem, you may direct the pathname to your Java.exe in your Pc but It did not Work.
Follow the Following Few Step:
The Java we need to deal with is automatic installed on your installation folder of the Oracle.

  1. Open SQL Developer as Admistrator
  2. Click Browser to view the files
  3. Find your Oracle Installation Folder. Mine is installed on Local Disk D of my Computer("ShadowNet"):
  4. Follow the path to reach the destination 

Example:
My Installation Path
 "D:\app\rAY\product\11.1.0\db_1\jdk\jre\bin"
 NOTE:
 D:\->Is my Local Disk Letter
 app->Oracle Installation Folder
 rAY->My PC name

YOUTUBE VIDEO